Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Orange ya Glad

Hello there and Happy Tuesday to you!

Today I have some more gorgeous sparkly autumn lusciousness for you! I did my best to get some good pics for you but believe you me these pictures just don't do these polishes enough justice.


This is Zoya Tanzy on my index, middle and pinky finger and Rainbow Honey Hoof Wrassle on my thumb and ring finger. All my nails have a base coat of China Glaze Code Orange (which is gorgeous on it's own also) to make the glitter removal process a bit easier.


You have got to check these out in person, they are so much prettier in real life! It's like I am wearing some of the prettiest pumpkin pie on my nails. Alas if only pumkin pie was glittery! These polishes are not a bright orange, more of a burnt orange with attitude. I have been wearing this for more than three days now and the tip wear is so minimal that I may actually keep it on for another day or so!

Here's a little bottle shot for ya,



So what do you think? Do you wear any orange polish? If you're looking to pick any up I recommend any and all of these!

Ta ta for now.
Tammy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so either good or bad feel free to let me know what you think.