Monday, October 1, 2012

Timeless

Hello to all of you lovelies in cyberspace!!

It is day 7 of the Let's Do the Time Warp Challenge, there is only one challenge left :( Today's title is 'Your Timeless to Me' and we are to create a manicure inspired by something that was popular both then and now. This was a toughie for me, should I do a mani of an actual person, place or thing? a fashion style? a hair style? architecture? I had quite a few ideas. Hmmmm what should I pick?

Well the prompt says 'something popular then and now' so I chose a few popular things from then and now!

I chose patterns that are ever so timeless. I mean honestly we all have worn at least a few if not all of these patterns/prints; houndstooth, polka dots, stripes, floral and animal print

I chose colors; red, white and black. These have been wardrobe staples forever!

I chose the half moon mani which is incredibly popular then and now.


What do you think??





 
 
 
 
 I love this look, it was a ton of fun to wear! While it did take a little bit of time (mostly for drying) to accomplish it was well worth it. The red polish is A England Perceval, the white is Zoya Snow White and the stamping was done with Konad Special Black.

The next challenge is to recreate a favorite mani from another participant in this challenge, I wonder what I'll choose!?

Ta ta for now.



>
 

7 comments:

  1. waw i love it ... the best one so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever take on this one!! I love the combo of red, black and white - it's totally classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost did polka dots & stripes while incorporating a black & white with a red accent color scheme. These turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. poh my gosh! this is amazing! I may have drooled... :P

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so either good or bad feel free to let me know what you think.