Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hidy ho there.

Summer is quickly winding down here but there is still time for a few more hot manis. I'm still working on getting the freehand cheetah print down so I gave it another whirl, this time with neon! I absolutely love this look, it is just fun to wear.

This is China Glaze's Flip Flop Fantasy with SH Hard as nails (black) and Pure Ice (white). The pictures didn't come out too bad but IRL the color is just a bit brighter. It's not eye searing but most certainly bright.

 
 
Isn't It fun?????
 
 
 
 
Isn't it pretty with the hibiscus???
 
 
 
 

 



Gotta go, summer is winding down and I need to go and enjoy it!
Ta Ta for now
Tammy :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so either good or bad feel free to let me know what you think.